What you will learn in this course?
- Why you should start investing
- How your money grows through investing
- What is stock and stock market?
- Basics of business and financial literacy
- Breaking the stigma of comparing the stock market with a gambling ground
- Engaging stories to help you learn and understand
- How emotions play a role in investment decisions
- How to master your emotions to make informed investment decision
- Understand the risk involved in stock market
Why this course?
Investing is the mantra to financial freedom. While your income can grow proportionally, investing can compound your wealth exponentially.
This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of why and when you should start investing and how your money can grow over time.
It breaks the stigma of people who compare the stock market with gambling grounds.
This course includes multiple stories that engage both naive investors and non-investors. It details the process of how a business is formed, how it gets listed on the stock market, and how people trade in these businesses to grow their money with the company’s growth.
Module I - Introduction To Investing
Aristoteles admonitionis persecuti varietatem tantam contemnendis dictata est alias genere regem morbos iste
Module II - Investment Basics
Module III - Stock Fundamentals | Part-1
Module IV - Stock Fundamentals | Part-2
Module V - Investing Psychology
Module VI - How to start?